By TECHNOCRAT MEDIA
ABUJA – Senator Nicholas Tofowomo has so far sponsored eight (8) bills out of two of which are at second reading while five will be read the second time before the end of the month of May according to the senator.
Mr. Tofowomo promised to ensure speedy passage of the bills at the Senate and would work assiduously to ensure presidential assent on the bills when passed.
The lawmaker, who is a first timer at the Senate elected on the platform of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) in 2019 general elections.
The bills sponsored by Nicholas Tofowomo include:
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund Act 2007 (Ammendment Bill, 2020).
- Federal School of Basic Studies (Establishment) Bill, 2020
- Federal University of Agriculture Araromi Obu, Ondo State (Establishment) Bill, 2021 (SB. 646)
- Nigeria Cocoa Development Council (Establishment) Bill, 2021
- Bitumen Training Institute, Ode Aye, Ondo State (Establishment) Bill, 2021 (SB. 663)
- Federal Medical Centre, Ode-Irele (Establishment) Bill, 2021
- College of Maritime Studies and Naval Architecture, Igbekebo
- Araromi Sea Front Port, Ondo State (Establishment) Bill, 2021.
No doubt, if these bills are passed, signed, and implemented would change the face of Ondo south senatorial district and the people.
This news content remains the copyright of TECHNOCRAT MEDIA, to republish, please seek the consent of our News Editor via email@example.com