By Damilola Adeyemo
AKURE – Report has it that fire has gutted part of Shasha market in Oba-Ile, and property worth millions of naira were consumed by the inferno.on Tuesday.
The Sarkin of Shasha Market, Alhaji Ibrahim Shehu Abudullahi said ” This is dry season, we all know how fire operate if care is not taken. Though, we can’t ascertain what led to the fire outbreak but some of the residents of the shanties might be cooking inside which could lead to the fire”.
I was at the Fire Service to informed them of fire outbreak in Shasha Market but to my amazement, I was told that there is no water. Had it been they acted immediately I reported, goods and property would have been saved.”
The Secretary of the community, Alhaji Aminu Jubril thanked God that no life was loss in the fire outbreak.
This news content remains the copyright of TECHNOCRAT MEDIA, to republish, please seek the consent of our News Editor via firstname.lastname@example.org