By Technocrat Media, Akure
Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Akure
Job Field: Finance/Accounting/Audit
The Special Breeds- a youth-led Non-Governmental Organization birthed by the mission to develop young people for effective participation in nation-building, seeks applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of an Accountant.
The Accountant will supervise and administer accounting operations to meet legal requirements. Other responsibilities include; budgeting, bank reconciliations, grants management, financial forecasts, financial reporting, internal audits, etc.
- Must be chartered accountant with preferably a graduate degree in accounting, banking, and finance or related field
- 3 years of experience as an accountant, finance officer or in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent level of competence in excel, MS word and computerized accounting packages like QuickBooks
- Self-motivated and ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good management and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal relations skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Remuneration – Very Attractive
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward a one-page cover letter and detailed resume with the contact of referees as attached PDF documents to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line of email application must state the Name of Applicant and title of the position. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
The closing date is Wednesday, 8th July 2020 by 12.00 pm.
© Technocrat Media House
For the purpose of republishing, please quote the source: http://services.technocratmediang.com/blogs