By Damilola Adeyemo
OWO – The National Universities Commission (NUC) has approved six postgraduate programs and three additional undergraduate programs in Achievers University Owo, Ondo State.
Dr. Bode Ayorinde, the Pro-chancellor of the University, has confirmed this development to The Precision NG in Owo on Friday.
The approval followed the successful resource verification visit of NUC to the university in December 2020.
The letter of approval obtained by The Precision NG showed that the following postgraduate programs were approved for the University:
- Biochemistry (PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Criminology and Security Studies (PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- Industrial Chemistry (PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D.)
- International Relations (PGD, M.Sc., & Ph.D.)
- Nursing Science (PGDN, M.Sc., & Ph.D.)
- Political Science (PGD, M.Sc., & Ph.D.)
Meanwhile, three additional undergraduate programmes approved for the university are:
- Public Health (B.Sc.)
- Human Anatomy (B.Sc.)
- Human Physiology (B.Sc.)
The letter signed by the NUC Director of Academic Planning, Dr. N. Biodun Saliu, further showed that the approval is with effect from the current 2020/2021 academic session.
This news content remains the copyright of TECHNOCRAT MEDIA, to republish, please seek the consent of our News Editor via email@example.com