ABUJA – Ahead of a two-day zonal public hearing by the National Assembly on Constitution review, the Committee has announced the twelve locations and venues for the constitutional review exercise across the six geopolitical zones.
List of venues are as follows :
- Asaba Centre : Grand Hotel, Nnebishi Road, Asaba, Delta State.
- Enugu Center: Amadea Event Centre, Beside Oakland Hotel by Tunnel, Old Artisan, off Ogui Road, Enugu.
- Kaduna Center: Banquet Hall, Gen.Hassan Usman Katsina House, (State House) Kawo Kaduna.
- Bauchi Center: Lt. Gen Tukur Buratai Conference Center, Command Guest House, Airport Road, Bauchi.
- Gombe Center : Gombe International Hotel.
- Akure Center: International Culture and Event Center, (The Dome) Directly opposite Ondo State Revenue House, Igbatoro Road, Akure, Ondo State.
- Jos Center: Crispan Hotel, Plot 9259, Opposite Airforce base off Jonah David Jang Expressway, Rayfield Jos.
- Lagos Center: Lagos Marriot Hotel, Ikeja 122,Joel Ogunaike Street,Ikeja GRA, Lagos.
- Owerri Center: Proten Hotel Owerri.
- Minna Center: Hon. Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi International Conference Center Minna Niger State.
- Sokoto Center: Main Auditorium, Sultan Maccido Institute, Sokoto.
- Port- Harcourt Center: Yet to be determined.
This news content remains the copyright of TECHNOCRAT MEDIA, to republish, please seek the consent of our News Editor via email@example.com